User from Finland

天人合一,無形為上
Kari Hokkanen

User from Finland

Unread post by Kari Hokkanen »

My Friend Harrison introduced the Energy Paper to me. During that time I had rough time at work and I couldn’t sleep and also my blood pressure was very high. After I start to use the energy paper I started to sleep better and there is no high blood pressure any more. It has also balanced my live and help me to make right decisions in my life. When I started to use the energy paper I felt very tired, but that is very normal reaction. Now I don’t need any sleeping pills, which I used to take a lot and I didn’t take any blood pressure medicine.
I highly recommend Energy Paper to everybody and I´m ready to share my experience with everybody

Kari

I started to use energy paper and after I use it for while, I got very high fever. During that time our younger boy was still breast feeded. I went to see a local doctor who sent me to bigger hospital where I had to stay for two days. They made many tests but didn’t find anything and still today they don’t know the reason of the high fever (39-40 degrees celcius). I didn’t have any flu or pain anywhere and I didn’t feel sick, just get high fever and a light headache. Our friend Harrison told my husband that; “don’t worry, it will go away, no need to go to see any doctor”. It went just as Harrison told and I feel that everything is better in my body now days. I haven’t been sick after that and all that happened over one year ago. Also the life of our whole family is more balanced than before. Our sons use Energy Paper also. Before they started using the Energy Paper our older son had many flus, but now days he don’t have that kind of problems.

Karis wife Piia
陈穗榕

Re: User from Finland

Unread post by 陈穗榕 »

Dear Kari and Piia,

Thank you for your sharing!
多謝你們的分享!
張乃秋

Unread post by 張乃秋 »

Congratulations you thank you for sharing! :D
恭喜你们谢谢你们的分享 :D
譚偉俊

Unread post by 譚偉俊 »

Hi, Kari and Piia, welcome to this big DuoSuccess family! We are very pleased to hear that your health is improving by using sigma-energy paper! Just keep using it and you two will experience more amazing MingXuan Reactions - when strong and painful reactions do come, just bite the bullet and let them run their course (balancing the meridians).

We hope DuoSuccess reaches every corner of the world as soon as possible (in fact, where there is internet and a computer, there is DuoSuccess), benefiting not only the Chinese and the Finlanders, but each and every human being - this is our goal and this will come true!
走正岐黃路,光大杏林春。
葉志強

Unread post by 葉志強 »

Dear Piia,

Thanks for your sharing. Your reaction just like me happened before, continually high fever for two days. But feel no pain, headache or anythings else. What I have do is just sleep and sleep again, because it is your body told yourself to take a rest, so just follow your own feeling. In fact there is no more felt sick or ill will happen to your family after using Sigma Energy Paper. All that feelings are just the reactions, so no need to scare or consult doctor and get any medicine. Finally very nice to hear that you will share your experience with everybody, lets more people have a health life although it is not easy for the people to understand, is too amazing. Anyway lets us try to do our best for greatest Chinese History and Tradition. All the best to your family.

Return to “西格瑪能紙、日曆和吉祥摺紙 ς-energy Paper, Calendar & Lucky Origami”